This article walks through how to launch the Data Manager solution and manage submission data.
Previous Step: Set Up Data Manager
- Open Data Manager
- Click Launch on the Summary tab
- Managers can toggle between the forms assigned to their group via the drop-down at the top
- The form submission data will display
- You can filter the data by selecting the three-dot menu on a column and selecting specific criteria to display
- The following tools at the bottom of the screen can also be used
- Refresh: Select to refresh the screen to see new data
- Download: Save a CSV file of the data
- Note: The download will take into account any hidden columns, filters, or sorting for the data.
- Columns: Select the columns you would like to show or hide
- Clear Filters: If filters are set, select to clear all