This article walks through how to set up and use the Approvals feature within CivicOptimize. Approval workflows allow form submissions to be reviewed by a specified approver group.
Setting Up Approvals
- Configure Your Approvals Solution - Adjust settings and add users and groups
- Create an Approval Email Template - If needed, create an email template to use in an approval flow step
- Add an Approval Flow to a Form - Set up the approval process for a form, any applicable preset responses, and default notification emails
- Add an Approval Event to a Form - If needed, create approval events that will run when the final step in an approval flow has been approved
- View & Manage Assigned Approvals - Launch the Approvals solution to see a list of the approvals that have been assigned to your group. You will be able to approve, deny, or request clarification for each submission.
- Administrator Approvals - Users who are set as Administrators on the Approvals solution will be able to access all current and past approvals, including ones that were conditionally skipped. Administrators are also able to reopen approvals if further action is needed.
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.