These are required for any custom domain apps or utilizing the forms website script for forms with a reCATCHA (not a robot) element
Create reCAPTCHA Key
- Navigate to the google admin reCAPTCHA page - https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin
- Click the plus + button to add a new key
- Add a Label
- Select reCAPTCHA V2, "I'm not a robot" Checkbox
- Add your domains, owners, and Accept the terms of service
- Click Submit
Set Up reCAPTCHA Integration
- Navigate to the Integrations tab.
- Select setup integration
- Enter a Label for your key, add the Site Key, Secret Key, and click Save.
- Navigate to the My Apps tab.
Select Manage on the app that you want to configure the reCAPTCHA for.
On the Summary tab, turn on the use custom domain reCAPTCHA key switch, and select the reCAPTCHA key you wish to use.
- Now any forms with a reCAPTCHA element will be using your Google reCAPTCHA key.