When building a form, you can upload an existing PDF to generate elements from. You can then customize the form to suit your specific requirements.
- This feature is in beta and results aren't guaranteed.
- Known limitations include:
- Headings & Information: The feature is currently not converting large areas of text and headings
- Creating Lists: The feature is not able to identify elements with a list of options for example Yes, No, Not Applicable
- Pages & Sections: The feature does not currently create pages or sections as per the current PDF configuration
- Table content: Depending on the PDF being converted the feature may not convert tables in the PDF
Create a new form
- On the Builder tab, select Create From PDF Form
- Select the PDF you wish to use and click Open
- You will see a Document Processing screen as it uploads
- The form will then display the fields it converted from the PDF, make adjustments as needed
- Click Save
- Click Preview to view your form