The "My Apps" menu is used to add, remove, and manage your apps.
Create an App
You will start with a Demo App. Demo apps are designed to give you a running start to app creation. Demo apps may contain information for explaining some of the more complicated parts of form creation and may include some example forms, which you can use to replicate or modify.
- You can add a new app by clicking the Add App button in the bottom right of the page.
- Then input the name of the app and the URL you would like to use
- Select Save to save new app
Delete an App
You are also able to delete your apps.
- To delete an app, click the 3 vertical dots in the top right of the app card, to bring up the delete option
- Select Delete
- Note: You must have at least 1 app in your account. When deleting an app, ensure you remove any allocated forms from the content page before trying to delete the app.
- Note: To see if your app contains any forms, click on the manage button and then check the content tab.
Adding a Form to an App
There are two ways to add a form to an app.
When creating a new form on the forms summary tab, you have the option to specify what app you want that form to appear in.
A form can be associated with any, all, or none of your apps.
The second way to add a form or information page to an app is through the app content page. From here you can click and drag your desired forms into the current app content section.
This allows you to specify the content of your app and the order that content will appear in.
- App Name: The name of the application, this will appear in the "My Apps" menu.
- App URL: You are also able to set the URL of the application (e.g https://accountname-myapp-environment.app.civicplus.io)
You can also set custom domains. For more on that check out this article.
Progressive Web App (PWA) Setting
App Name - This is the name that will appear below the app icon on the device.
Splash Screen Name - This is the name that will appear when the app is first loaded on the device. (Limit 12 Characters)
App Icon - The icon for the application, this must be a PNG and at least 192 x 192 pixels in size
This is where you are able to style and customize your apps, setting banners, modifying the navigation menu, and adding advanced styling. For more on Styling check out this article.
This is where users can be managed for each app. For more on Users check out this article.
Similar to the submission history of a form, except app submission history, includes all forms that are associated with this app.
Submission History can be filtered by searching for a specific date range. By default, the Submission History will show submissions for the previous 2 days.
If you have any questions or would like assistance with setting up your Apps please contact support. We are happy to assist in any way we can.