You are able to invite your colleagues into your organization as Team Members, giving them access to the Console.
Team Members are prescribed Roles. Roles give the Team Members access to specific areas and functionality of the console depending on the role they are assigned.
You are also able to add App Users, who will have access to specific apps and associated forms.
Add Team Members
- Navigate to the Team Members menu
- You can use the Search/Filter bar to search from a list of team members. Team Members have access to the whole console, as well as the form library.
- To add Team Members, click the Add Team Member button at the bottom right of the page.
- Then, add the user's full name and email address, and select the appropriate permissions group for the user
- The user will then receive a welcome email, a generated password (if the "Generate Password" was checked), and a link to login to the Productivity console
Productivity includes 4 default Team Member Roles. These Roles and their corresponding permissions can be found in the Roles menu. From here you can view the number of Team Members in each role as well as add, edit, and remove Roles.
- To add a new Role, navigate to the Roles tab
- Click Add Role (+ icon)
- This allows you to create custom roles that suit your requirements. Find tooltips by hovering your mouse over each of the options
Add App Users
Users are restricted to the apps they have been assigned to and the forms published within that app.
- To add a new User, click the My App side menu
- Click the Manage button on the app you want to add the user to
- Navigate to the User tab of that app
- Click the Add User button
- Enter the user's information and click Save
Integrate with Active Directory
We also have the feature that you can use your current Active Directory to authenticate and authorize app users. More information can be found in this article.
You can also configure the email address that new App users will receive their welcome information from. Do note that you will need access to the email address you set as the sending email, in order to verify it.
If you would like to remove a Team Member or a User and you have the user management permission enabled on the Team Member page or in the User tab, click the trash icon to the right of their email address. You will be prompted to confirm before deleting.
Only App Users are able to see authenticated forms. If an App User wants to access an authenticated form they must first login via a login button in the forms library.