The easiest way to provide access to a form is to link it to a piece of content. In order to link a form to a piece of content, you will first need to get the form’s link from the Forms Console.
This will show you how to link a CivicOptimize form with CivicEngage Evolve content.
- Copy the link to the form
- Navigate to the page you wish to link the form to
- Within the content editor and inside the rich text editor field the content lives in, highlight text to link the form to
- Select More Rich, then click Insert Link (or use ‘CTRL + K’ shortcut)
- Paste in the link copied from the Productivity console
- Note: Select Open in new tab to enable the form link to open in a new browser tab
- Click Insert
- Select Save and Publish from the save options dropdown to save the form link and make it live