The easiest way to provide access to a form is to link it to a piece of content. In order to link a form to a piece of content, you will first need to get the form’s link from the Forms Console.
- Find the form you need to link to in your forms listing by clicking on ‘Forms’ in the side panel
- In the forms listing, you can find your form by using the filter search or by scrolling through the listing
- Upon finding your form, click on its listing, in order to access the form settings
- Under the ‘Summary’ tab in the form settings, you’ll find a button under the ‘Information’ section that allows you to copy the form link to your clipboard. Click that button to grab the form’s link
Now that you have the form link, you need to use this link in a piece of content. This will most often be done by linking a bit of content text to the form.
As an example, if you had created a piece of content advising citizens on a volunteering opportunity and wanted to link to the Volunteer Form, you would:
- Within the content editor and inside the rich text editor field the content lives in, highlight text to link the form to
- Click Insert Link (or use ‘CTRL + K’ shortcut)
- Paste in the link copied from the Productivity console
- Note: Select Open in new tab to enable form link to open in new browser tab
- Click Insert
- Select Save and Publish to save form link and make it live