This article will show you how to create a lookup.
There are two types of lookups; Data Lookup and Element Lookup. Data Lookups are used to dynamically populate existing form elements with data. Element Lookups are used to dynamically generate form elements.
- Select Lookups in the left menu
- Click the + button in the bottom right of the screen
- Choose either the Element Lookup or Data Lookup type
- Select a Lookup Source
- Custom URL: Provide the URL for the specific API endpoint that you want the form data to be pushed to
- Hosted API: Use our API Hosting service to create your own custom hosted APIs for your Lookups to point to
- Built In: Use Built-in data as the source of your lookup
- Add a Lookup Label
- Choose the appropriate Environment
- Enter the URL or API for the Lookup
- Note: This field will differ depending on the Lookup Source you chose
- Select Save