This article will show you how to enable a lookup on a form. Enabling a Data or Element Lookup will place a button adjacent to the element on the form and call the configured API (application program interface) when clicked to return form data.
Previous Step: Create a Lookup
- Navigate to Forms
- Select the form you wish to enable the lookup on
- Go to the Builder tab
- Select an element
- Under the Advanced section of the element, toggle on Enable Data Lookup or Enable Element Lookup
- Select one of your configured Lookups from the list
- Scroll up and click Save
- Click Preview to view the updated form
- The element will now include a lookup button
Note: This will be disabled until the input contains a value.
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.