This article will show you how to move individual forms to another environment.
- A migrated form will be the exact same as the original form, meaning that lookups, workflow events, redirect URLs, etc may need to be updated to reflect the environment it has been migrated to.
- Navigate to the Forms tab
- Select the three-dot menu next to the form you wish to migrate
- Click Migrate to Environment
- Under Target Environment, choose the environment you want to migrate to
- Under Target Form, either select Create New Form or select an existing form to overwrite
- If you are overwriting an existing form, select Migration Options
- Click Save