This article will show you how to create a new option set. Option Sets are a way for you to populate form selections automatically from a list of items returned from your Application Programming Interfaces (APIs).
- Navigate to Option Sets
- Click the + button in the bottom right corner
- Choose the source for your option set
- Custom URL: Enter your own custom URL
- Hosted API: Choose a CivicPlus hosted API
- Add an Options Set Label
- Note: This is the name the user building the form will see when they add it to a form so we recommend keeping this short but descriptive.
- Choose the appropriate Environment
- Enter the URL or API
- Note: This field will differ depending on the Lookup Source you chose
- Click Save