This article will show you how to add and remove conditions on a form. Conditional logic is used to hide form elements until specific form conditions are met.
- Navigate to Forms
- Select the form you wish to add a condition to
- Navigate to the Builder tab
- Either click Add New Element or select an existing element
- Note: We recommend that you build the form out entirely before you add conditions. View our Create a Form article for more information.
- On the element screen, toggle on Show Conditionally
- Click Only Show When and choose an option from the drop-down
- Note: The options will populate from the elements already created on your form.
- Select the Is One Of or Does drop-down (depending on the element type) and choose an option
- Note: The Is One Of option will show for User Selection elements and will populate with the values input for those elements. The Does option will show for Input elements and will populate with have a value and not have a value.
- To add another condition, select Add Another Rule
- Follow steps 6-7 above to add the new condition
- Choose Match ALL or Match ANY
- Match ALL: Requires that all of the rules are met before the element will display
- Match ANY: Will display the element if any of the rules are met
- Click Save at the top