When a form is submitted, the form data is automatically saved to a cloud data store.
In addition to this, you can also add other submission events that are performed after a form is successfully submitted. To set these, select the Submission Events tab in the forms section of the console.
Submission Events can also be set up to run on a saved draft. To implement this click the Add Draft Event option. This will ensure that this event only occurs on a draft submission.
Note: You may need to first set up Draft Data Retention in order to enable drafts.
Submission Event Types
- Email + PDF: Enter an email address to have a PDF document emailed, containing all of your form submission data.
- CivicPlus Pay: Quickly connect payment options to your Productivity solutions. Build transactional experiences for your users that are quick, safe, convenient, and familiar with the built-in CivicPlus Pay integration.
- HCMS. With Productivity's integration to the CivicPlus HCMS, create and manage all your content and data from our single, unified and integrated platform.
- Power Automate. Use Productivity's Power Automate connector to integrate your form submission data with hundreds of enterprise backend systems and services, including multi-step logic, approvals, and workflow.
- Custom Webhook: Productivity will send a request to this URL on successful form submission. This is an advanced feature used for integration purposes.
- Micro Focus Content Manager: Use Productivity's Micro Focus Content Manager integration to post your form submission data to your Micro Focus backend system containers and assign actions.