CivicOptimize includes five default Team Member Roles. These Roles and their corresponding permissions can be found in the Roles menu.
- Forms Builder: Allows users to build Forms and Info Pages
- Business User: Everything a Forms Builder can do, plus allows users to manage Apps and business procedures
- Developer: Everything a Business User can do, plus allows users to manage Application Programming Interface (API) and Content Distribution Network (CDN) Hosting
- Administrator: Allows the user to manage the entire account with the exception of team members, roles, and retention policy management
- Owner: This is only a default role for accounts created after the release. The Owner role allows users to manage the entire account, including team members, roles, and retention policies permissions