This article will show you how to set up a Draft Data Retention policy for your account. Enabling drafts requires CivicPlus to store data in order to sync drafts across devices.
- The drafts feature will be unavailable to your app users until you set up a retention policy.
- Navigate to Administration > Account
- Under Draft Data, select Edit Policy
- Check Yes, store draft data to store draft data in accordance with our Data Storage Disclaimer
- To change the draft data retention policy, select Custom
- Specify the number of Days the draft data should be stored or select Forever to have it stored indefinitely
- Click Save