This article will show you how to set up Draft Data Retention in order to enable drafts.
The drafts feature will be unavailable to your app users until you set up a retention policy.
- Navigate to the Accounts tab
- Under Draft Data Retention, select Edit Policy
- Check Yes, store draft data on the popup that says "Would you like CivicPlus to store draft data in accordance with our Data Storage Disclaimer?"
- Note: Enabling drafts requires CivicPlus to store data in order to sync drafts across devices.
- Configure the length of time CivicPlus should store the data
- Day(s): Specify the number of days you would like the data to be stored
- Forever: Choose to store the data forever
- Click Save