Prefill data is used for approvals, jobs, and any custom pre-filled data. Enabling prefill submission data (recommended with the Jobs feature) requires CivicPlus to store data in order for app users to download forms with partially complete inputs. This article will show you how to set up a retention policy in order to enable prefilling forms.
- The prefilling forms feature will be unavailable to your app users until you set up a retention policy.
- Navigate to Administration > Account
- Select Edit Policy on the Prefill Data card
- Check Yes, store prefill data to store prefill data in accordance with our Data Storage Disclaimer
- To change the prefill data retention policy, select Custom
- Specify the number of Days the prefill data should be stored or select Forever to have it stored indefinitely
- Click Save