The Info Page menu was removed, consolidating info pages and forms. To create an info page you will now simply create a form with only informational elements (Headings, Images, Information, and Sections). We have added logic for forms with only informational elements to operate the same as prior info pages, this is to ensure that there is no difference in end-user experience.
- Navigate to the Forms tab
- Hover over the + button in the bottom right of the screen and click Create
- Fill out the fields on the Summary tab
- Form Name (Required): Add a name for your info page, this is the name that will appear in the app
- Description: Type a brief description of the info page and what it contains
- Associated Apps: Select the apps the info page will appear in
- Tags: We recommend adding an "info page" tag so that you can easily find info pages in the forms list
- Start/End Date: If desired, enter the dates this info page will become available and unavailable
- Authentication: Choose if the info page is Public or Private
- Click Save at the top
- On the Builder tab, click Add New Element
- Select an element type from the Informational section
Note: If you add an element type that is not in the Informational section, the system will not consider it an info page.
- Heading: This option allows you to add headings to your info page
- Information: This can be used to add informative text to an info page
- Image: The Image element can be used to add images to an info page
- Section: This adds a section to the form that can be expanded or collapsed as needed
- Fill out the element fields
Note: The fields will differ depending on the element type selected.
- Repeat steps 6-7 to add additional elements as desired
- Click Save
- Click Preview to view your info page
- A preview of your info page will appear