Once you have your provider and scheduling page set up, you can add an event to a form to ensure that the person filling out the form will be able to choose an appropriate date and time upon submission of the form.
- Navigate to Forms
- Select the form you wish to add the schedule to
- Navigate to the Workflow tab
- Select the Scheduling Events option and click Add Scheduling Event
- Fill out fields for the Scheduling Event
- Scheduling Provider: Select the applicable provider from the drop-down
- Scheduling Page: Choose the relevant scheduling page
- Event Details: An optional additional description to include in the body of the email sent to users
- Scheduling Field Mapping: Name and Email will need to be entered to make the booking. If you are already capturing them in the form make sure to map those elements here.
- Run Conditionally: Scheduling submission events can be run conditionally, configure the conditional logic to ensure bookings only occur when needed
- Click Save