Data Manager gives users the ability to view, filter, and download submission data for a form in CivicOptimize.
- Incompatible Form Elements: If the form contains a file, camera, signature, or checklist element using the embedded storage type it will not be available for use in Data Manager. If the form has an element name that contains anything other than letters, numbers, underscores (_), or dashes (-), it will also not be available in Data Manager. Once the form elements have been updated to rectify these requirements new submissions will be available in Data Manager.
- You will first need to set the Submission Data Retention Policies for your account
- Choose the forms to enable Data Manager on
- Open a form that has Data Manager enabled
- Navigate to the Data Manager tab
- View all submission data for the form in a structured table view
- Click the Columns button to show or hide any columns
- Note: By default the Submission Id and External Id are hidden from this view.
- To filter data, select the three-dot menu next to a column
- Note: Filters can be added to multiple elements at the same time and filter options will differ depending on the element type
- Text based columns can be filtered using a fuzzy search, allowing you to view all submissions that match your search input
- Number columns can be filtered on "greater than or equal to", or "less than or equal"
- Date and time element can be filtered on a before and after date and time search
- User select elements like checkboxes and radio buttons will allow you to select from the available options, matching any submission that included those options
- To remove filters, select the Clear button for a specific column or choose Clear Filters at the top to clear all filters
- Select a column header to sort data by that column
- Numbers and calculations can be sorted ascending or descending.
- Text elements are sorted alphabetically. Note that this does not take into account differences in case.
- Date and Time elements can be sorted by most recent to oldest or vice versa.
- Note: Columns can only be sorted one at a time.
- Select the Download button at the top of the screen to download your data as a CSV file
- Note: The download will take into account any hidden columns, filters or sorts that have been set on the data.