Unlike Submissions, which extracts data as a JSON file, Data Viewer downloads data as a CSV file. Users can also configure what they wish to include in the CSV file by sorting and filtering the submission data and choosing which columns/form elements to display.
- Navigate to Data Viewer
- Select a form from the drop-down
- View all submission data for the form in a structured table view
- Click the Columns button to show or hide any columns
Note: By default, the Submission Id and External Id are hidden from this view.
- To filter data, select the three-dot menu next to a column. Filters can be added to multiple elements at the same time and filter options will differ depending on the element type
- Text-based columns can be filtered using a fuzzy search, allowing you to view all submissions that match your search input
- Number columns can be filtered on "greater than or equal to", or "less than or equal"
- Date and time elements can be filtered on a before and after date and time search
- User-select elements like checkboxes and radio buttons will allow you to select from the available options, matching any submission that included those options
- To remove filters, select the Clear button for a specific column or choose Clear Filters at the top to clear all filters
- Select a column header to sort data by that column
Note: Columns can only be sorted one at a time.
- Numbers and calculations can be sorted ascending or descending.
- Text elements are sorted alphabetically. Note that this does not take into account differences in case.
- Date and Time elements can be sorted by most recent to oldest or vice versa.
- Select the Download button at the top of the screen to download your data as a CSV file
Note: The download will take into account any hidden columns, filters, or sorts that have been set on the data.