The Account menu contains a summary of your account, Retention Policies, Data Manager forms, and Usage.
The account section includes your account name and slug, and the pricing tier your account is on. It also includes a link to the feature page and your Timezone setting.
The timezone will default to New York / Eastern Time but can be configured for any global timezone. Changing the account timezone will affect dates and times displayed on PDFs generated from the platform, such as in the "Email + PDF" Workflow event.
Retention Policies are global and can be set to "Do not store" (default), they can be stored forever, or they can be stored for any number of days. In order to activate a Retention Policy you must agree to store data as per the Data Storage Disclaimer. Retention Policies are broken up into 3 categories.
- Submission Data: Form data that is submitted when someone completes a form.
- Workflow Attachment Links: Determines how long attachment links in workflow events (for example, links to download attachments in the Email workflow event) last before they expire, after which, links will no longer work. The default is 7 days.
- Draft Data: Form data that is stored when a draft is saved.
- Prefill Data: Prefill data is used for approvals, jobs, and any custom pre-filled data.
Submission Data Retention Policies can also be set per form. This allows you to have a global retention policy of 365 days, but a specific form can have a retention policy of "Do not Store". Any Retention Policy duration can be set on a form as long as it is less than the Global Retention Policy duration. Meaning if the Global Retention Policy is set to 7 days, the form Retention Policy cannot be set to more than 7 days.
If you have Data Manager enabled for your account, then you will first need to choose what forms you want to use. Once the form has been selected, CivicOptimize will start storing any new submissions in Data Manager. If a form is removed from the Data Manager Forms list, then CivicOptimize will stop storing the form in Data Manager. This does not affect the storage of data in submission history.
The usage section displays an overview of the account resources being used compared to your account limit. If no limit is shown that that resource does not have a limit for your account.
- Public Form Submissions: Submissions from forms that are publicly accessible
- Private Form Submissions: Submissions from forms that require the user to log in before being able to access
- Total App Users: Number of users across all apps in the account
- Total Data Manager Users: Number of Data Manager Solution Applet users in the account
- Total Team Members: Number of Team Members who have access to the account