If you have Data Manager enabled for your account, then you will first need to choose what forms you want to use. Once the form has been selected, CivicOptimize will start storing any new submissions in Data Manager. If a form is removed from the Data Manager Forms list, then CivicOptimize will stop storing the form in Data Manager. This does not affect the storage of data in submission history.
- Incompatible Form Elements: If the form contains a file, camera, signature, or checklist element using the embedded storage type it will not be available for use in Data Manager. If the form has an element name that contains anything other than letters, numbers, underscores (_), or dashes (-), it will also not be available in Data Manager. Once the form elements have been updated to rectify these requirements new submissions will be available in Data Manager.
- Navigate to Administration > Account
- Scroll down to the Data Manager section and select + Add Data Manager Form
- Select a Form from the drop-down
- Click Save
- Repeat steps 2 - 4 for additional forms you wish to add