This article will show you how to create a new custom List. Lists function similarly to entering your own option set on the form. You can either manually add your own options or you can upload a CSV. The benefit of adding the list is that these can now be added to any form and if the list needs to be changed that change only needs to be made once, and the forms will automatically update to use the new list.
View the Create a URL or Hosted API Options Set article for information on how to create an option set using a URL or Hosted API.
- Navigate to Advanced Tools > Lists
- Click the + button in the bottom right corner
- Add a List Label
Note: This is the name the user building the form will see when they add it to a form so we recommend keeping this short but descriptive.
- Select the Environment you wish to add the list to
- Choose Upload CSV to import a file or click Add Option to manually add options
Note: View an example CSV file.
- Adjust color and order as needed
- If applicable, select Copy to Environment to copy the list to another environment
- Click Save
- You can now add the list to a form
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.