After setting up the CivicPlus Pay integration, you can add Payment Events to forms. Payment events allow users to process transactions as part of the form submission. These will be completed after any scheduling events if they are configured.
Learn how to Build a Form that Accepts Payments.
- The user can only be directed to one payment gateway. If you need to add multiple gateways to a form, ensure that conditional logic is configured so that only one payment gateway can ever run for a submission.
- To embed a form with a payment you will need to create a payment receipt page on your website. Learn more about Embedded Forms with Payments.
- Navigate to Forms and open an existing form
- Click the Workflow tab
- Select Payment Events and click Add Payment Event
- Choose the Gateway from the drop-down
- Select the Payment Element you wish to use to total the payable amount
Note: The drop-down will display a list of all Number and Calculation elements from the form.
- To have the Payment Event only run under specific conditions, toggle on Run Conditionally and configure the conditional logic for the event
- If needed, click Add Payment Event to add another event
Note: The user can only be directed to one payment gateway. If you add multiple payment events to a form, ensure that conditional logic is configured so that only one payment gateway will run for a submission.
- Click Save
- Now when a user submits the form and meets any set conditions, they will see a payment screen where they can process the transaction
Note: This screen will differ depending on the payment gateway.
- Once their payment info has been processed, they will be able to view their Receipt